Travel is my passion, and you will always find me eager and passport ready.
Plane? Cruise? Jet? The sky is the limit!
I may be young, but I am an old soul at heart, and you will find me cultured, well travelled, poised and at ease in a variety of indulgences.
Throughout my travels I have crossed the globe many times over, and I am always excited by new destinations to explore!
There is nothing I enjoy more than doing this with a date- whether bikini clad snorkeling in crystal clear waters, or sipping on cocktails and louning by the pool together.
- To confirm our time together 100% of travel costs plus a 30% deposit is required
- All accommodation & travel expenses are paid by you (Business or First class is required for all flights longer than 5hrs, to ensure I arrive fresh and well rested for our date).
- Please strive to give at least one weeks notice for all extended dates
If you would like me to join you as your travel companion please get in touch with the details via my contact form
- A minimum of 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep per night
- Please note that I appreciate several hours of personal time daily to go to the gym, attend to personal matters and groom.
- When spending an overnight or multi-day date with you, I may require my own bed if you have any sleeping habits which make a good nights sleep difficult.
KEIRA’S DREAM TRAVEL DESTINATIONS
Oh, the places you’ll go…!
- Visiting all the Game of Thrones filming locations; Malta, Croatia, Spain, Iceland
- Purchase a silk scarf from the famous indigo farmers of Japan
- Champagne tasting in Champagne, France
- Exploring the colorful harbors of the Greek Islands
- Swim with Nurse Sharks in Compass Bay, Bahamas
- Pena National Palace, Portugal
- Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
- Attend the annual Masquerade Ball, Versailles, France
- Languishing in the vineyards of Waheike Island, New Zealand
- Snorkelling at Lord Howe Island, Australia
- Hiking the Dolomites in Italy
- SCUBA diving at Barracuda Point, Sipadan Island, Malaysia
- Lounging by a floating villa, Maldives
- Spot Elephants on Safari in the Serengeti National Park, Tanzania